With a steady offering of innovative solutions, Star continues to meet market demand, showcasing recent highlights at RSPA’s RetailNOW show in Orlando, FL.
Somerset, NJ – July 20, 2022 – Star Micronics, a leading manufacturer of mobile, point-of-sale (POS), and customer engagement technologies, is excited to show off their latest technology and solutions at RSPA’s RetailNOW 2022 on Sunday, July 24th through the end of the show Tuesday, July 26th at the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Star will be at booth #308, displaying and demonstrating an assortment of industry-leading solutions as they connect with attendees.
Over the last year, Star Micronics’ has worked hard to offer new solutions to meet market demand despite current supply chain issues, offering innovative benefits to many retail verticals.
Star has launched a variety of modern POS and self-service solutions since the last RetailNOW show, and these will all be at their booth, including:
- The new TSP143IV in two models; the TSP143IVUE with Android Open Accessory (AOA) support and a USB/LAN dual interface, and the TSP143IVUW with USB-C and dual-band WiFi connectivity.
- A kiosk printing solution that uses repositionable linerless label paper, the SK1-311 SK.
- Three models within the new mG-T series of POS scales, the mG-T12, mG-T30, & mG-T60; ideal for shops, grocery stores, and farmer’s markets.
- New WiFi-loving models of the popular mC-Print2 & mC-Print3 series; two thermal printing solutions from the state-of-the-art mCollection.
- A revamped Star Micronics Cloud Services platform, great for software developers and business owners alike, including offsite device monitoring in real-time, custom-designed promotions, and more.
Love industry news? Check out our podcast:
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, a world’s leader in point of sale, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, scanners, scales, stands, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SDKs allow users to utilize Star in tandem with Android™, iOS, iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts, Chit, and labels for its printers. In addition, Star Micronics is always leading and innovating, enabling web-based printing solutions, including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
Star Micronics America, Inc.