Somerset, NJ – Nov 2, 2016 – Star Micronics, the global industry leader in POS printer solutions, has announced that eHopper Services, LLC, a technology company who builds the eHopper POS — a mobile point of sale system designed for small businesses in need of streamlining operations and fostering efficiency, has certified Star’s TSP100III and TSP650II desktop receipt printers, and SM-T300i mobile printer.
With this integration, Star Micronics products will be offered to customers alongside eHopper, giving them access to the best POS printers on the market today. Customers can now sign on with eHopper with confidence and reassurance, knowing that both products have been integrated for optimal usage and performance together.
Star Micronics has been building and providing merchants with point of sale printers for nearly 40 years. Their printers are built to very high standards, are of top quality and are known for their reliability and ruggedness even after years of usage. These accomplishments have made Star Micronics the leader in the POS printer industry, and a prominent feature on store countertops worldwide.
Printers currently integrated for use with eHopper POS include:
- TSP100IIILAN – An Ethernet-enabled thermal receipt printer that fits any small business that needs to print receipts for their customers
- TSP650IIBI – For those who do not wish to contend with Ethernet cables, this model features Bluetooth technology for better connectivity
- SM-T300i – Used by merchants and managers that are on the go and need their equipment to be rugged and durable, yet reliable and efficient
eHopper Services provides point of sale and management software to small business around the world, offering features and functions that benefit businesses by streamlining operations, increase performance and provide their customers with service that keeps customers returning for more. eHopper features include:
- Multi-store support with order management, inventory assessment, and employee control featuring time clocks and transaction records
- Report generation that gives managers a transparent view of all daily operations, inventory changes, customer information and transaction data
- Cross-platform compatibility on Android tablets, Windows tablets and PCs, as well as the Poynt mobile POS terminal
- Offers fast transaction processing using cash, credit/debit cards, EMV chip, and NFC payments such as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Easy to use software with an intuitive interface that anyone can learn how to use in very little time, minimizes errors and miscalculations
“Our integration with Star Micronics creates a win-win for both of our companies, but the benefits to our customers are what means to most to us,” says Gary Khabinski, CEO of eHopper Services, LLC. “Not only are we able to synergize our products and efforts, we more importantly provide our customers with the complete point of sale solution they need to do business, and do it efficiently.”