Needless to say, NRF (Retail’s Big Show) looks a lot different this year than it did last year. However, just like previous years, this January’s show (NRF 2021: Retail’s Big Show – Chapter 1) is sure to be the most informative show in the retail industry. In fact, with the current landscape of retail, this may be the show’s most important year yet. The unprecedented coronavirus pandemic has catapulted online ordering, social distancing, and more to the top of retailers’ priority lists, and the show is sure to deliver the best and latest solutions for retail businesses during the ongoing pandemic – and well beyond.
About the Show
Per the show’s website,
“This January, plugging in starts with logging in.
This has been an unprecedented year, with the retail industry showing tremendous resilience, agility and leadership in the face of a global pandemic. It's with that spirit that the National Retail Federation is proud to announce Retail's Big Show will continue as a virtual event in January 2021.
NRF 2021: Retail’s Big Show – Chapter One is meant to address the immediate needs facing retailers today. It's a jumping-off point that will lead the retail industry forward until we can meet in person at NRF 2021 – Chapter 2, taking place June 2021 in New York City.
NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 is an online version of Retail's Big Show that includes all new curated sessions, networking programs and a virtual Expo where you can easily connect with the industry’s brightest solution providers.”
- When: January 12-14, 19, and 21-22, 2021
- Where: Online! NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 is virtual, while an in-person NRF 2021 – Chapter 2 event is scheduled for June 2021 in New York City.
- How to Get Started: Click here to register for NRF 2021 – Chapter 1
Reminisce about Star’s NRF 2020 booth
What to Expect from Star at NRF 2021 – Chapter 1
The Star team is excited to see you at NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 and show you our latest offerings for COVID-19, online ordering, retail, and more. Keep reading to explore our featured products and click here to access our custom virtual booth link that will be live to registered attendees during the show.
The mC-Print3 receipt printer with multiple interface options and HUB connectivity to power up to three peripheral devices.
• Sleek, compact, connected
• Unique Print Flat technology feature
• Easy to integrate through common SDK
• Bluetooth, USB, Lightning, LAN, CloudPRNT, USB-C
• IPX2 splash-proof design
• SteadyLAN® technology (mCP31L, mCP31LB, MCP31C, MCP31CB)
• Peripheral device connectivity – cash drawer, customer display, 1D scanners, HID class devices (keyboard mode)
• Fast charge and communication via USC-C® power delivery port (MCP31C/CB)
The POSShield, which acts as a sneeze guard and limits the spread of germs, is placed in between the cashier and the customer, and is comprised of a durable steel frame and a protective plexiglass partition.
• Limits the spread of germs
• 30” wide and 33” tall
• No countertop mounting or drilling required
• Adjustable mounting pole
• Compatible with any existing POS or mPOS terminal
• Lightweight and portable
The TSP654IISK liner-free label printer is designed to work with liner-free labeling applications. Repositionable thermal labels can stick to virtually any surface, and can be removed easily and reapplied leaving behind no residue.
• Repositionable, liner-free thermal label solution
• Improves order accuracy up to 99%
• Liner-free yields 60% more labels/roll than diecut
• 80mm and 58mm paper support
• High reliability and performance at a low cost
• Optional vertical stand
Choice Series Cash Drawers
Choice Series cash drawers include features businesses already know and love, but with added features such as extra strength to support touch tablets and POS terminals, a secure dual-drawer cable to enable the Choice Series to work as either cash drawer 1 or cash drawer 2, a foldable hinged key which minimizes the possibility of breaking off in the lock, and over 10 different lock set options for added security.
• Industry standard, extra durability
• Feature-packed for any POS system
• Available in two sizes: 14” x 16” and 16” x 16”