How to Disable the TSP654IISK Taken Sensor
Introduction: The TSP654IISK linerless label printer as the ability to queue new incoming orders until the last one printed is taken/removed from the printer. The purpose of this function is to help ensure all orders are acknowledged by the kitchen personnel.
This application note explains how to manually disable the “HoldPrint” sensor (aka Taken Sensor) in instances when this function is not necessary or preferred. The same steps can be followed to re-enable it.
Supported Printers: TSP654IISK
Supported Interfaces: N/A
Supported Environments: N/A
How to Disable or Enable the Ticket Hold Setting.
- Power printer [ON] and open the paper cover.
- Press and hold the [FEED] button for 5 seconds or until the (red) ERROR light flashes rapidly (0.5 sec intervals)
- To disable or enable the ticket Hold setting, press the [FEED] button util the desired setting is displayed,
RED = disable and GREEN = Enabled, and close the paper cover.
- The printer will automatically print a self-test indicating the new status.
- Power printer [OFF] and [ON] to save settings.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the ticket print hold settings