How To Install futurePRNT Driver Update (Ver 7.5.1)
(July 12th, 2021 Star Micronics)
The article details how to install the TSP100 futurePRNT driver update to resolve Star printers and cash drawer issues related to the Windows 10 June 8th, 2021 Update (and newer)
- This method is for TSP100IIIU, TSP100IIU+, TSP100IIIU (ECO), TSP100GT, and TSP100U.
- This method does not require uninstalling the previous/current FuturePRNT driver (v7.5 )
- The printers and printer queues that you added or created in the previous version can be used without modifications. There is no need to add or create new printers.
How To Install TSP100 futurePRNT Software Update (Ver 7.5.1 ~)
1) Proceed with a Full Shutdown by powering the PC [OFF] while pressing the Shift Key
2) Power the printer [OFF].
3) Power the PC and Sign in as an administrator.
4) Click “futurePRNT V7.5.1 FULL” on the “Recommended” section from the download site to download the updated driver.
5) Locate the driver in the “Downloads” folder, right-click to extract files and run “Autorun.exe“.
6) The following window will appear. Click “Installation” on the menu.
7) Click “I Accept” after reading and agreeing to the software license agreement.
8) Click “Yes” and “Next” after the “User Account Control” window appears.
9) Select “Typical” and click “Next” to continue.
10) Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
11) At this point, all drivers and programs have been installed. Click “Finish” to close the wizard.
12) Click “Exit” to close the following window.
13) Reboot your PC, Power the printer [ON] and test.
Congratulations! You have now completed the instalation of the TSP100 FuturePRNT Software Driver