Como imprimo um autoteste para minha impressora?
This application note explains how to print a Self-Test, which is a printout of all of a printer’s configuration settings, to include its firmware version, communication mode, print settings and interface information. Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi models will print multi-page Self-Tests.
Impressoras suportadas: Tudo
Interfaces Suportadas: Tudo
Desktop Thermal Printers (except TSP100ECO):
1) Ensure printer’s power is OFF .
2) Press and hold the FEED button.
3) Power printer ON, only releasing the FEED button when printing begins.
4) Remove Self-Test page(s) after printing completes.
Make sure that the computer is turned on and that the printer’s power cord is plugged into an AC outlet.
1) Ensure printer’s power is OFF, unplugged from PC and power outlet
2) Plug to power outlet. press and hold the FEED button, and connect the USB cable to the computer.
3) Release the FEED button ONLY when printing begins.
4) After self-printing is completed, the printer will automatically set to normal/working mode.
1) Turn the printer power ON while pressing the FEED button.
2) The self Printing mode is entered by releasing the FEED button after the buzzer sounds once.
3) Self-printing will be begin.
1) Turn the printer power ON by simultaneously holdong down both, the FEED and POWER buttons for 5 seconds or more (until printing begins)
2) The printer will print the current printer status, including the firmware version, communication mode, and print settings.
3) The self-test will finish automatically. The printer will be ready to receive data after the self-test finishes.
Please refer to the user’s manual for details. The user’s manual is available from the Site de suporte global da estrela.