Restaurant & Bar Point-of-Sale Systems
Dependable food & beverage POS solutions
Star Micronics is your go-to for leading POS solutions in the restaurant and bar industry. Our advanced technology and reliable hardware, including mobile POS options, wireless Bluetooth kitchen printers, and more, are designed to streamline your operations and elevate the customer experience.
Star Micronics offers point-of-sale hardware solutions for every corner of full-service restaurants, bars, and breweries. From POS kitchen printers and online ordering solutions to extra-secure cash drawers, our front-of-house and back-of-house offerings include:
Efficient Online Ordering Capabilities
Star Micronics & Point-of-Sale Systems for Restaurants and Bars
Full-Service Food and Beverage Solutions
Get the essential tools for your restaurant or bar and optimize your front-of-house and back-of-house operations.
- Durable, splash- and insect-proof desktop and kitchen printers for reliable performance in demanding environments.
- Dual cash drawers operated by a single printer, streamlining cash management.
- State-of-the-art 2D barcode scanners for efficient age verification and seamless compatibility with any POS system.
Elevate your restaurant management with Star Micronics’ chit printers, the perfect solution for seamlessly tracking guest allergies, table reservations, and other essential customer information.
Upgrade your restaurant’s online ordering system with Star’s popular kitchen printers, backed by our exceptional industry partnerships.
Star Micronics’ innovative mobile printers streamline the payment process, offering an efficient and convenient at-table payment solution for restaurants and cafes.
For point-of-sale systems for restaurants & bars
- Technology: Featuring modern interfaces and connectivity options, Star’s restaurant, kitchen, and bar point-of-sale solutions will keep your restaurant running smoothly – for years to come.
- Ruggedness: Star’s bar and kitchen printers are resistant to many kitchen environmental factors, including splashes, insects, and heat.
- Support: Backed by world-class support, Star offers live customer service, as well as a support website featuring FAQs, drivers, manuals, and more.
- Encoding: Many of Star Micronics’ restaurant printers can print orders in numerous languages, even double- and multi-byte languages.
Features Built for Hospitality POS
Serve more with Star!
Tried and true
Modern connectivity options
Holds strong against splashes
Shielded from Insects
Protected from pests
Stands Up to Heat
Built for use in hot kitchens
Why Thermal Printers Have A Place In Today’s Modern Kitchens
In modern professional kitchens, especially those with kitchen display systems, thermal printers like the mC-Print3 elevate business operations, functionality, and overall customer experience. Learn how thermal printers can foster better workflow in your restaurant’s kitchen.
Compact, lightweight, and reliable, Star Micronics’ portable printers make offering at-table payments a piece of cake. They feature multiple connectivity options, optional magnetic stripe readers, different widths and print mediums, and more.
In a world rife with natural disasters, recessions, and pandemics, restaurant owners must be flexible and agile enough to withstand uncertainty while having a plan to survive and recover whenever these events strike.
Star Services & Solutions
RELATED BLOG POSTS
Online ordering from apps like DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats has revolutionized the restaurant and QSR industries, transitioning from a mere convenience to a critical
Receipts have been an integral part of commerce for centuries, acting as proof of transaction for both the buyer and the seller. These small yet
Unleash limitless printing possibilities with the revolutionary mC-Label3, another Star innovation that combines multiple printing options into one. Somerset, NJ – October 10, 2023 –
In Quebec’s bustling culinary scene, where flavors evolve and trends change, a new transformation is taking place—not in the kitchen, but in the ledger. A
Hosted by Star Micronics’ Partner Development Manager, Kate Orara, the Rising Stars Podcast is your go-to for all things point-of-sale. It offers insights into the
Learn More About Star’s Kitchen Printing and Restaurant POS Systems Solutions