Point of Sale Systems for Restaurants and Bars
Dependable restaurant POS system solutions
People love to dine out, and that’s not changing anytime soon. Keep diners coming back for more with Star Micronics’ point-of-sale systems for restaurants and bars!
Star Micronics offers point-of-sale hardware solutions for every corner of the restaurant, bar, and brewery industries. From POS kitchen printers to extra-secure cash drawers, our front-of-house and back-of-house offerings include:
- POS solutions
- Online ordering
- Tableside payments
- Reservation management
- Self-service & self-order tablet stands
- Pay by weight
- Back-of-house technologies (Kitchen Printing)
- Cash management
- Tablet display mounts for online ordering
- And more!
Star Micronics & Restaurant and Bar POS
Full Restaurant and Bar Solutions
Star Micronics has what restaurants need to run smoothly in the front- and back-of-house, including reliable splash- and insect-proof desktop printers, cash drawers that can be operated by one single printer, and scanners for age verification.
With Star Micronics chit printers, easily track guest allergies, table reservations, and more.
Embrace online ordering with Star Micronics’ reliable kitchen printers and industry-leading partnerships.
Star Micronics’ mobile printers
make convenient at-table payments a breeze.
For point-of-sale systems for restaurants & bars
- Technology: Featuring modern interfaces and connectivity options, Star’s restaurant, kitchen, and bar point-of-sale solutions will keep your restaurant running smoothly – for years to come.
- Ruggedness: Star’s bar and kitchen printers are resistant to many kitchen environmental factors, including splashes, insects, and heat.
- Support: Backed by world-class support, Star offers live customer service, as well as a support website featuring FAQs, drivers, manuals, and more.
- Encoding: Many of Star Micronics’ restaurant printers can print orders in numerous languages, even double- and multi-byte languages.
Features Built for Hospitality POS
Serve more with Star!
Tried and true
Modern connectivity options
Holds strong against splashes
Shielded from Insects
Protected from pests
Stands Up to Heat
Built for use in hot kitchens
Compact, lightweight, and reliable, Star Micronics’ portable printers make offering at-table payments a piece of cake. They feature multiple connectivity options, optional magnetic stripe readers, different widths and print mediums, and more.
In a world rife with natural disasters, recessions, and pandemics, restaurant owners must be flexible and agile enough to withstand uncertainty while having a plan to survive and recover whenever these events strike.
Star Services & Solutions
RELATED BLOG POSTS
SaaS, HaaS, and On-Premises: Different Go-to-Market Models for Software Developers and ISVs Independent software vendors (ISVs) and developers devote time, attention, and resources to developing
Restaurants are adding new technology like never before, especially in light of the buzz around exciting innovations like AI-enabled ordering, drone deliveries, and ghost kitchens.
Last week, I had a chat with John Maieli, a Channel Partner Executive at Star Micronics America. He told me some fascinating things about modern
Paired with Star’s TSP143IVUE and mC-Print3, Accuvia Software Group helps retailers better understand their customers by offering a comprehensive set of software solutions. Somerset, NJ
Complemented with Star’s TSP654IISK and mC-Print3, Espressly offers coffee shops an easy re-ordering solution with Square POS integration and a menu builder to help make
Learn More About Star’s Kitchen Printing and Restaurant POS Systems Solutions