This website is managed and operated by Star Micronics Co., Ltd. (hereafter, the "Company"). Users should be aware of the following site policy:
1. The copyright for the written and visual content and the design of the website rests solely with the Company. Users are forbidden from publicly using any content shown on the site without the express permission of the Company.
2. Visitors accessing or using this website do so at their own risk. The Company does not accept any responsibility for losses or damages of any kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website.
3. The Company takes all due care in the management and operation of this website; however, it cannot make any guarantees that the information presented is up to date or fully comprehensive. The Company does not accept any liability for losses or damages arising from inaccuracies or omissions in this website.
4. The Company reserves the right to remove or change the content in this website without prior notice.
5. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
6. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, Retina, Mac, Mac OS and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
7. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
8. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
9. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Star Micronics Co., Ltd. is under license.
10. Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0/2000, Windows 98, Windows 95 and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
11. Linux is a registered trademark or a trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and/or other countries.
12. Other company names and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.