- Version 4.7.0
- Download 116
- File Size 33.6MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 7, 2022
- Last Updated March 23, 2023
CUPS Driver for macOS V4.7.0
macOS 10.15 , 10.14 , 10.13 , 10.12 , 10.11
The CUPS driver supports TSP100U,TSP100IIU,TSP100GT,TSP100IIIU / TSP100LAN, TSP100IIILAN / TSP100IIIW / TSP100IIIBI / TSP650II / TSP700II / TSP800II / FVP10 / mPOP / mC-Print3 / mC-Print2 / SM-L200 / SM-L300 / SM-S220i / SM-S230i / SM-T300i / SM-T300 / SM-T400i / SP700 / SK1-211/221 / SK1-211/221 Presenter / SK1-311/321 / SK1-311 Presenter
* When using SM-S220i, SM-S230i, SM-T300i, SM-T300 and SM-T400i
Please make sure your printer emulation is set to StarPRNT mode if you would like to use CUPS Driver.
[Switching Emulation between ESC/POS and StarPRNT]
1. Turn the printer power and open the printer cover.
2. Press and hold the POWER button and the FEED button simultaneously. As soon as the ERROR lamp flashes five times, release the buttons. The emulation switchover takes place automatically.
3. After setting a paper, close the printer cover. The set emulation mode is printed out.
ESC/POS mode: EMU = ESC/POS Mode
StarPRNT mode: EMU = StarPRNT Mode
At that time, in step 2, make sure not to release the buttons until the lamp completes the 5th flash.
4. Please reboot the printer after switching the emulation between StarPRNT and ESC/POS.
*It will be valid after rebooting the printer.