- Version 188.8.131.52
- Download 23
- File Size 2.9MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 7, 2022
- Last Updated May 9, 2022
JavaPOS Driver for StarPRNT for macOS V184.108.40.206
macOS 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11
Supported models:MCP30/ MCP31LB/ MCP31L/ MCP31CB/ MCP31C/ MCP20/ MCP20B/ MCP21LB/ POP10/ SM-L200 / SM-L300 / SM-S220i / SM-S230i / SM-T300 / SM-T300i / SM-T400i
* When using SM-S220i, SM-S230i, SM-T300i, SM-T300 and SM-T400i
Please make sure your printer emulation is set to StarPRNT mode if you would like to use CUPS Driver.
[Switching Emulation between ESC/POS and StarPRNT]
1. Turn the printer power and open the printer cover.
2. Press and hold the POWER button and the FEED button simultaneously. As soon as the ERROR lamp flashes five times, release the buttons. The emulation switchover takes place automatically.
3. After setting a paper, close the printer cover. The set emulation mode is printed out.
ESC/POS mode: EMU = ESC/POS Mode
StarPRNT mode: EMU = StarPRNT Mode
At that time, in step 2, make sure not to release the buttons until the lamp completes the 5th flash.
4. Please reboot the printer after switching the emulation between StarPRNT and ESC/POS.
*It will be valid after rebooting the printer.