- Version 1.13.13
- Download 841
- File Size 3.13MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 30, 2021
- Last Updated April 17, 2023
JavaPOS Driver for StarPRNT for macOS V1.13.13
macOS 12, macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13
Supported models:TSP143IV / MCP30 / MCP31LB / MCP31L / MCP31CB / MCP31C / MCP20 / MCP21LB / POP10 / POP10CI / SM-L200 / SM-L300 / SM-S210i / SM-T300 / SM-T300i / SM-T400i
* When using SM-S220i, SM-S230i, SM-T300i, SM-T300 and SM-T400i
<strong>Please make sure your printer emulation is set to StarPRNT mode if you would like to use CUPS Driver.</strong>
[Switching Emulation between ESC/POS and StarPRNT]
1. Turn the printer power and open the printer cover.
2. Press and hold the POWER button and the FEED button simultaneously. As soon as the ERROR lamp flashes five times, release the buttons. The emulation switchover takes place automatically.
3. After setting a paper, close the printer cover. The set emulation mode is printed out.
ESC/POS mode: EMU = ESC/POS Mode
StarPRNT mode: EMU = StarPRNT Mode
At that time, in step 2, make sure not to release the buttons until the lamp completes the 5th flash.
4. Please reboot the printer after switching the emulation between StarPRNT and ESC/POS.
*It will be valid after rebooting the printer.