How do I configure Dinerware for guest check printing to my TSP100?
The PDF in this FAQ contains instructions on configuring Dinerware for printing to a USB or PoweredUSB TSP100.
Did you ever think that purchasing a POS printer would directly affect an increase in sales and returning customers? The TSP100 has completely revolutionized the idea of the “simple” receipt printer with its inclusion of futurePRNT marketing software! Never before has there been a free marketing tool so easy to use allowing users to brand receipts and customize their own promotions. No two restaurants are the same, so why settle for any other printer that won’t let yours show its individuality? Increase your customer return rate and stand apart from your competition using the TSP100 and futurePRNT.
Some of the amazing features:
- Professionally brand your receipts with logos, coupons, and a watermark without purchasing expensive pre-printed paper
- Give your customers incentive to return by offering them coupons that interest them based on what they purchased using the innovative Text Trigger tool
- Reverse the receipt output for vertical orientation
- Set up a Virtual Serial Port to support legacy software applications
- Replace boring font with exciting TrueType fonts
- Easily configure OPOS or JavaPOS
Would you like an FAQ entry posted on our website detailing how to install your software with a Star Micronics Printer?
Star Micronics deeply values the relationship with our software partners. Simply tell us about your company, products, website, etc. A Star Micronics representative will contact you shortly after to begin the development. There are many benefits to being included on Star Micronics’ Certified Software list, including free exposure on our main website, FAQ database, and more!